£4.30 Inc VAT
High Quality, High Temperature Ceramic Grease.
Ceramic Grease is a particularly especially high-grade assembly paste and high temperature lubricant grease without metal particles. Its unique formulation gives it the following properties:
- Very high temperature range (peak temperature approx. 1500°C)
- High pressure resistance.
- Reduces friction in moving parts
- Effective protection against corrosion
- Excellent protection against electrolytic corrosion (metal to metal contact where the least precious metal is affected.) Ceramic Grease is particularly suitable for use in:
- ABS system components
- Brake components
- Spark plugs
- Lambda sensors
- Exhaust components
- (Bolt) connections
- Connections of different metals (e.g. steel/aluminium)
- Components exposed to very high temperatures
N.L.G.I. klasse 2,5
DIN 51825, KP2,5N-30
Typical standard analyses
|Density at 15 °C, kg/l||1,000|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.