Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update 24/07/2020
This page is the best place to find the latest information on our opening hours and delivery services.
A Message To Our Customers
SM Motorcycles are open for business.
Government guidelines state that face coverings must be worn in all shops, therefore we are asking all of our customers to wear one when entering the shop. If you don't have one, we have a small quantity available for you to purchase.
We have hand sanitizers in place and ask you to ask a member of staff for assistance to minimise touching products.
Only 4 customers can be in the shop at any one time to keep the 2 metre distancing rule.
Please remember we didn't make up the rules regarding face coverings so please be considerate.
We look forward to seeing you all very soon.
Stay safe and stay alert.
We can all help control the virus if we all stay alert. This means you must:
- stay at home as much as possible
- work from home if you can
- limit contact with other people
- keep your distance from people not in your household (2 metres apart where possible)
- wash your hands regularly
If you have any of the main symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19), you must stay at home (self-isolate) and get a test
The main symptoms of coronavirus are:
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you've noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
Most people with coronavirus have at least 1 of these symptoms.
What to do if you have symptoms
If you have any of the main symptoms of coronavirus:
- Stay at home (self-isolate) – do not leave your home or have visitors. Anyone you live with, and anyone in your support bubble, must also self-isolate.
- Get a test – get a test to check if you have coronavirus as soon as possible. Anyone you live with, and anyone in your support bubble, should also get a test if they have symptoms.