Last updated: 05/01/2021
Due to the national UK lockdown SM Motorcycles retail shop is closed. Our click and collect service is operational and telephone/online orders are being processed. Our workshop is able to carry out servicing, repairs and MOT tests. Our opening hours remain unchanged and can be found here.
Orders may encounter a short delay in the despatch process of up to 3 working days. We would like to thank you for your support and patience during these uncertain times.
Hands. Face. Space.
There are three simple actions we must all do to keep on protecting each other
Wash hands - keep washing your hands regularly
Cover face - wear a face covering in enclosed spaces
Make space - stay at least 2 metres apart - or 1 metre with a face covering or other precautions
If you have any of the main symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19), you must stay at home (self-isolate) and get a test
The main symptoms of coronavirus are:
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you've noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
Most people with coronavirus have at least 1 of these symptoms.
What to do if you have symptoms
If you have any of the main symptoms of coronavirus:
- Stay at home (self-isolate) – do not leave your home or have visitors. Anyone you live with, and anyone in your support bubble, must also self-isolate.
- Get a test – get a test to check if you have coronavirus as soon as possible. Anyone you live with, and anyone in your support bubble, should also get a test if they have symptoms.